Saturday 16 February 2013

Liz Earle for PM

I've battled with bad skin for as long as I can remember.  My early twenties were plagued with break outs and now, a few years on, I still suffer with the odd spot and the worlds oiliest skin.  Seriously, I've made it my life's mission to combat the oil slick that is my face! And while I'm yet to find the 'holy grail' product, there's no denying that a solid skin care routine definitely helps to control some of my shine.

I've dabbled with Liz Earle products on and off for years but never purchased any myself.  However to combat the 2013 January blues I finally took the plunge and ordered in the skin care essentials package from Liz Earle online.  Since it's beautifully packaged arrival, I've fallen in love with these little beauties....


 
The Daily Essentials range consists of the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser (I purchased the moisturiser for normal/combination skin as although I'm oily over my T-zone, winter makes my cheeks and forehead tight and patchy).

The smell of these 3 products is AMAZING!!! Like, seriously good and 100 percent natural so there's no synthetic ikiness messing with your skin.  I go to bed every night smelling like a fresh herb garden.  Mmmmmm...... I've been using all 3 products religiously for the last month or so and the difference in my skin is clearly apparent.  Okay, so I'm far from achieving the perfect complexion but the texture of my skin is so much smoother and my once common break outs are now almost non-existent. 

At £41, with a free gift included AND free p&p, it almosts seems too good to be true.  But so far this is a product that does exactly what it says on the tin.  We salute you Ms Earle!!

Have you used any Liz Earle products?  Do you love them as much as me?!  Let me know what you think, I'd love to see some reader comments :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the cleanse and polish for when my skin is really playing up and just needs to go back to basics.

    Lovely post x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete