Saturday 23 February 2013

Essie Mink Muffs (Yes, really!)

 
Despite it's questionable title, I couldn't resist snapping up this gorgeous Essie varnish on a recent Boots jaunt. For me, 'affordable' high street varnish doesn't get any better than Essie and with Mink Muffs retailing at around £7.99, it's high quality at a fairly low price.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Described as "a smoky, plush taupe", this rich neutral shade from Essie Fall Collection is the perfect accompaniement to any outfit in this weather.  Think warm, rosy hot chocolate!  Mmmmm.....While SS '13 promised pretty pastel shades, I just don't think the British weather and freezing temperatures suits candy coloured nails at present!!  I'll need a few more layers of fake tan before I don anything light and bright!
 
 

Nail varnish is a rare treat for me as I don't get to wear it to work.  The NHS just doesn't cater for us beauty lovers so this is strictly weekend wear only.  It'll be a sad Sunday night tomorrow when I've got to remove this glossy beauty!

What do you think of this shade?  What's your favourite varnish?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment